Friday, July 25, 2014

Loving Him Was Red

Friday, July 25, 2014

Taking a break from reading too much novels. I just finished Anna and the French Kiss and gooooooooosh. It was a damn good read. I can't take the book out of my hands the moment I started reading it. I'm starting to believe that I am a hopeless romantic.



 I'm loving all those mushy gushy stories that make your heart flutter and your mind left wondering of how perfect of a love story you'll have one day - and that you'll have that happily ever after as well. I'm imagining how real it all felt and that for a split second, Étienne St. Clair is right in front of me with his oh so beautiful hair. Even just for a few hours, I felt like I've travelled and fell in love in the most romantic city, following Anna with all her thoughts and adventures and how she found true love in Paris. *kilig overload* Ahhh. These kinds of books and stories are what's giving people hope. That there will come a time when someone special enters your life, someone that will sweep you off your feet, will give you more than what you asked for, prove to you that happy ever after still exists, give you the stars and sky just to show you how loved you are and someone that will exceed all your expectations and you'd find yourself contented and happy and wouldn't think of asking for more.


On another note, here's what I wore when I travelled all the way to CamSur and take part in the HavaianasXmangoRED collaboration. I kept it light and comfortable because it was a long ride and I don't want to be hassled more than bringing my luggage. I'm loving plain and minimal prints lately and I noticed how I incorporated it with my way of dressing. Striped top plus jeans would always be a safe choice. I just played with the colors to save an almost dull outfit. Kept it even more simple with my plain white brogues. But can you blame me? I totally love this pair!! When I got to CamSur, some of my blogger friends thought I used Taylor Swift as an inspiration for this outfit. Check this out!! I didn't even see this picture until I searched for it today! LOL, OMG! I might be a Swiftie! Hahaha!



I'm just taking this opportunity to update my blog because I'm afraid I'd be occupied again once I started reading Lola and the Boy Next Door. I still have a lot lined up, seems like the list is never ending! I've already done a post about the books I read and my new downloads! If you're looking for good books to read, just click the links! :D


Top: Cache Cache | Jeans: Giordano | Brogues: Call It Spring | Sling bag: Brics | Sunnies: Forever21

Meanwhile, let's all listen to Taylor Swift, shall we? =))




No comments:

Post a Comment

Dress Diaries © 2014