Saturday, July 26, 2014

Primary

Saturday, July 26, 2014

If there's one thing I've noticed, it's how I'm leaning towards the basic and timeless pieces. If you'd see my closet right now, you'd notice a lot of black and white pieces and tons of denims. Well maybe I'm turning into a smart shopper because I know that those pieces would last forever and it is something I can wear 10 years from now (yes, I hope I'd still be in this shape! Hahaha). It's so easy to mix and match, you can basically wear them everyday and they never go out of style. So if I were you, invest on the basics! ;)



I think every wardrobe deserves to contain a simple and fresh white top and a good fitting jeans. Here are two outfits with the simple style equation: Plain white top + Denim jeans + Comfortable shoes. Perfect for that lazy-dressing day yielding a laid back and effortless outfit ;)


outfit 1: Top: BU7 | Jeans: Topshop | Shoes: Topshop | Satchel: WTC | Watch: Tomato
outfit 2: Tee: Bench | Jeans: Candie's | Loafers: PRP | Sunnies: Rayban | Bag: Kipling | Watch: Tomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dress Diaries © 2014