Thursday, January 15, 2015

Bohol Trip Day 2

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Calm, peaceful, serene. This picturesque view greeted me on our 2nd day at Bohol. And may I just say, I really wouldn't mind waking up to this for the rest of my life. I've always been a sucker for crisp, clean and picture-perfect views. I could stare at the beach from our room balcony for the whole day. Haaay, suddenly missed going to the beach! (So sorry for the long overdue post, btw. Better late than never!! Hahahaha) Hope you just enjoy this photo diary, because I'll run out of words describing how amazing this place is!



Finally got the chance to pull out my maxis! One more reason why I love going to the beach! ;)






There weren't lots of people when we went to Bohol, so I kind of abused my camera because it's like we owned the beach! But hello to my favorite photobomber though. :D




Sunsets at the beach are the best!! <3


*I don't have the guts to show a clear picture wearing my swimsuit so this is the best I could show you guys! Hahahahahaha.* 

If you missed my Bohol Trip Day 1 post, you could view it here. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dress Diaries © 2014