Saturday, February 28, 2015

The Waiting Game

Saturday, February 28, 2015


Amidst my busy schedule, #BusyAsABee (HAHA LOLJK), with acads, training and org works, I find time to relax and remind myself of things.... Just things. HAHA. One way of relieving my stress (besides eating) is scrolling through quotes like these. During my idle times (or GE class, lol), I read and reread and search for these. My camera roll have been full of them lately so let me share with you a few of them. I find inspiration, lessons and motivation in them especially when I'm bothered or thinking about things. Enjoy! *All pictures are from Pinterest*



















Tried blogging right now because I have loads of exams next week! Uh, goodbye sleep! But hope you had fun reading these as much as I did! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dress Diaries © 2014