Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Day 2: Experience CamSur With Havaianas

Wednesday, July 9, 2014
photo credits to Abigail Silerio of The Angelic Twins :D
 photo credits to Jamie Lou Borile :D

As much as I'd hate to say it, this is the second and last day of my #ExperienceCamSurWithHavaianas. Nevertheless, we still had as much exciting activities like what we had on the first dayHere's how I started my day!! And after all that, we got to the dressing room and had a peek of how ms. Theresa Carbonel and Regine Matias do their magic for the couple who's set to have their vintage-themed photoshoot. 




We then went to Bigg's Diner, Magsaysay and covered the couple's dream photoshoot with MangoRED. The setting and design of the diner was ideal for the theme of the photoshoot. Very vintage feels, with all the telephones and cameras that looks like the ones from 60's!! So cool! So here are some BTS. I just can't wait to see the finished output!







The next thing we did after the photoshoot coverage was have lunch at Chef Doy's. Read more about our visit here! Then we went straight to Blue Water Day Spa and experienced their foot reflexology at the spa theater. Ah, yes. This was one of my favorite parts because I really love being at the spa -- relaxing, pampering and invigorating. But this was a whole new experience for me because we were pampered at the spa theater. Imagine having the therapeutic massage while enjoying the company of a good movie with free refreshment. Not to mention that the spa theater holds the most comfortable seats. One of the best!! The staff and therapists were also kind and hospitable. My therapist keeps on asking me if the pressure was just right, very considerate! :)



Though I wasn't able to finish the service, I still had a great time. I better check out all the other services they offer since they have branches around the metro! Why not treat yourself and try it too? I'm sure you'd love it!! :D but anyway, I wasn't able to finish it because another big opportunity came up and I just couldn't miss it! So finally,  I get the chance to be made up by Ms. Theresa Carbonel and Regine Matias. They went for the big curls and a simple, fresh make-up look. Ms. Carbonel used Ellana Mineral Cosmetics for my face. My face is easily irritated with make-up but this was one of the exemptions. It wasn't itchy at all even though I wore it for almost 12 hours! (Lol, yes, I'm not exaggerating. I didn't remove it after the closing ceremony so I was wearing it 'til I was home! HAHAHA) It's long-lasting and it doesn't smudge too. As what they say, it's waterproof. Even though I was already sweating in the midst of the sun, I still look fresh and it doesn't cake! It was also very light that I don't feel like I have any make-up on. One of their even remarkable products is their lipstick - it doesn't stain!! Amazeballs, right?? So two thumbs up for this awesome product! <3


Here's a little sneak peek of what's the big opportunity I was talking about. ;)



So after all that fun I had with the shoot, back to blogger duties (which was even more fun, btw). Lol. We had another photoshoot coverage! :D 







Haha, of course we had a photoshoot of our own as well. LOL


With the kids of ms. Rica! :D



So now, here it comes. I never loved farewells. But of course, we all know that nothing lasts forever (omg, anong drama to =))). We had the closing dinner. *sobs* Yummy foods were served and we had the remaining hours to bond and mingle with everyone, from my fellow bloggers, to the couples, to the staff of Havainas and even our special guests. This was really one of the most unforgettable trips I ever had. It only lasted for two days but I had so much to write about and cherish for the rest of my life. It's really hard to say my good-byes to these people I've been with for roughly 48 hours. But now I have new memories to treasure and photographs to remind me of how awesome and fun this escapade was! Even a thousand thank you's won't be enough to express how greatful I am for this astounding opportunity.








With Mr. Ben Nasayao of Muy Bien :D


With Ms. Theresa Carbonel :D


With the very kind and sweet Havaianas staff! :D


and of course, with the ever gorgeous and stunning ms. Rica Buenaflor! :D


Last but not the least, my beloved co-bloggers! :)

What are travel memories without loved ones to share them with and keepsakes to help you relive them? It’s such a great experience to be part of the event and witness how fun and exciting it is.  Special thanks to the partners who are very supportive of the event and are generous enough to let us experience the Best of CamSur. :)

Thanks to Havaianas for making this event happen!

Special thanks to our Partners and Sponsors:
Theresa Carbonel (make-up artist)
Regine Matias (hair stylist)
Ben Nasayao of Muy Bien (production design and stylist)

2 comments:

  1. #Clingy it is. Hahaha! Miss you Gera! Come back naaa. Next month pa naman pasok nyo. Hahahaha! ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would if I could! I'd be in Albay on the 16th though!! :D

      Delete

Dress Diaries © 2014