Monday, July 7, 2014

Avenue Plaza Hotel

Monday, July 7, 2014

One of the things I looked forward to with my #ExperienceCamSurWithHavainas is to check out the hotel we stayed in. Ms. Rose e-mailed me saying that we'll be billeted into one of the finest hotels in Naga City and I couldn't agree more; I wasn't disappointed despite my high expectations! We had a 2 day, 1 night stay at the Avenue Plaza Hotel. The lobby was spacious enough to hold guests while waiting to be checked-in. They even offered refreshments while processing and getting our key cards ready. Plus, the staff was very accommodating and friendly! :)





When I entered the room, I was delighted to see a personalized letter from the hotel's general manager and a sweet treat. The interior of the hotel was really good! The room we've been checked in holds dew foam Posture Pedic® beds with luxurious top-of the line pillows and bedding, a flat screen LCD TV with cable channels, electronic safe, telephone with IDD/NDD facilities, personal refrigerator, individually controlled air-conditioning, clock radio, carpeted floors and plush furnishing, en-suite bath with "rain shower" and bathtub. We're lucky enough to have a deluxe room balcony with views of the infinity pool and Mount Isarog. Imagine how refreshing it is to find this sight when you peek through the balcony!! :D 


With my roomie, ate Jamie! :D


After a very long and tiring day (as I've shared in my previous post), my fellow bloggers and I had dinner, courtesy of Bigg's Diner, at the pool side. We wanted to take a refreshing swim to relax both the mind and body in the two level infinity pool, set in the midst of natural greenery, but we don't have the energy to do so. :( We then decided to take a dip early in the morning of the 24th but knowing my usual self, I wasn't able to wake up that early (So sorry Dexter!! Haha!). I just stayed as much as I could in bed, resting and taking full advantage of the luxury and comfort of our room! LOL.


 I was so happy to find this Ferrero Rocher on top of my bed when we entered the room. If you're a close friend or family, you would have known that this is my favorite chocolate!  So kudos to the staff of the hotel!! ;)


I had a good night's sleep in the comfort of my bed and the soothing ambiance of my room. The mere thought of my experience on the first day made me want to wake up to an exciting second day of #ExperienceCamSurWithHavaianas!! Despite my wanting to sleep and stay in bed whole day long, I took a fresh bath and got ready. (But first, lemme take a selfie. HAHA :P)


Of course, we wouldn't miss the chance to shoot because the lighting was perfect and dramatic! HAHA. Credits to Jamie Lou Borile!! :)  So after our mini photoshoot, we had a breakfast buffet at Cafe Plazuela - a fine dining restaurant featuring fusion and international cuisine where guests enjoy Bicolano and global flavors alike.




A mandatory elevator shot with my co-bloggers!! :D


Other hotel amenities include 24 hour reception/concierge/room service/security + CCTV monitoring, WIFI hotspots (very reliable for a SNS type of person like me!!)/Audio Visual equipment/citywide shuttle service/ airport and bus terminal transfers and in room coffee and tea making facilities/electronic scale/spa service. There was also the Olympia gym + Sauna - a state of the art fitness facility with programs using USA and Italy branded equipment. Too bad we don't have much time to explore the gym. Maybe this is another good reason to be back?? :P Haha! I really enjoyed my short stay at the hotel. It was very cozy and aside from all the great services and amenities they offer the hotel is surrounded by a wide variety of dining establishments and specialty shops for your kind of leisure at Avenue Square - Bicol's first and only premiere lifestyle center. What more could you ask for? If ever you find yourself at Bicol, I highly recommend that you check this hotel out! Experience the good life in Naga City's only four star boutique hotel - the Avenue Plaza Hotel, a blend of world-class accommodation, first rate tourism, rich cultural heritage and the most gracious Filipino hospitality!


Address
Magsaysay Avenue
Naga City, Bicol
Philippines

Telephone
(+632) 250 81 99
(+6354) 473 99 99

Email
info@theavenueplazahotel.com

Website
www.theavenueplazahotel.com

Thanks to Havaianas for making this event happen!

Special thanks to our Partners and Sponsors:
Theresa Carbonel (make-up artist)
Regine Matias (hair stylist)
Ben Nasayao of Muy Bien (production design and stylist)
Maison Sangreal


**special thanks to Myra Blesila Antolin. I love you girl! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dress Diaries © 2014