Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Visit at Chef Doy's

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

If you already had the chance to explore my blog and drop by the About page, you'd know by now that I really love food. I love eating, especially sweets!! So I was really thrilled when I knew that we'd have this sumptuous lunch at Chef Doy's Gourmet Restaurant -- Fusion, Flares and Twist of Filipino Cuisine. Chef Doy, a culinary genius! Imagine how much creativity and imagination it took him to come up with these extraordinary dishes. He innovated classic Filipino and Bicolano recipes into more flavourful meals. When you enter the restaurant, the first thing that'll greet you is the lavish aroma of the foods. You know that kind of feeling when the smell makes your stomach churn and would make you want to just eat and eat and eat? LOL. Is it just me or does everyone experience this??? HAHAHAHA





We were served a lot of mouthwatering dishes, including the new recipes. Everything looks so appetizing! It makes me want to eat everything, only if I can. LOL. Some of the foods served were Paella Bicolana (310.00), Pancit Halo (225.00), Caldereta Suanoy (254.00), Turtang Sili (198.00), Lumpiang Natong (125.00), Tinutong Hita ng Manok (182.00), Kare-Kareng Litson Kawali (224.00). I was able to try and taste every single dish (of course! who would let this opportunity pass?? HAHA!!) but my personal favorite is the Kare-Kareng Litson Kawali. The foods were excellent and at very reasonable prices too. They have generous servings so it's recommended for you to try it out with friends and family. :D


Haha!! Bloggers being bloggers. It's so fun being surrounded by people who's so much like me! And trying to be a good blogger, I made an effort to search for food adjectives just so I can make the type of post this one deserves. But heck, who am I kidding? I'm really no food blogger so, whatever. I hope the pictures could speak for itself!!


With Chef Doy!! :D I'm so happy that we got the chance to meet the amazing chef behind all these superb meals! A Bicolana or not, I'd totally say this is a must-try restaurant. It's not only the food that makes me want to come back but the aura of the restaurant and the staff as well! I'd definitely drop by some time soon and try the other dishes as well!  (Ahhh, I can't help but imagine the taste and scent of these foods while making this blogpost. It makes me want to be back the soonest!!!!)


Thanks to Havaianas for making this event happen!

Special thanks to our Partners and Sponsors:
Theresa Carbonel (make-up artist)
Regine Matias (hair stylist)
Ben Nasayao of Muy Bien (production design and stylist)
Maison Sangreal


**some photos were grabbed from The Angelic Twins. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dress Diaries © 2014