Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Thrills in Frills

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

I've already had this top for months now, but I only had the chance to wear it now. HAHA I've worn this when we watched It Takes A Man And A Woman. It was my second time to watch the movie! HAHA, it really is good. I think the movie's still showing in some cinemas up to now! It surely is a big hit.


I figured that this top would look good in a skirt. But I'm not actually wearing a skirt. This is a bodycon dress. It really is versatile!! I could wear it like a skirt, like a top - pair it with a skater skirt - and a dress. I love pieces such as this. I can repeat and repeat and repeat wearing them without others noticing. :)


I had my accessories match the colors of my outfit. Brown, white and black. I added spikes to make the outfit more edgy. If I've had a brown flat booties, I would have worn it with this outfit. Unfortunately, I don't have one HUHU :( so instead, I wore a brown sandals. I like how it turned out anyway. It was like bohemian in a summer vibe. ;)


Top: Next Jeans | Vest: Next Jeans | Dress turned skirt: Forever21 | Sandals: Parisian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dress Diaries © 2014