Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Brighten Up

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

I love dressing up during summers. It's all bright colors, pastels, skirts, dresses, florals and stuff. It's like all things girly, you know. And I'm really into girly dressing that's why i find it fun. Anyway I wore this when my mom, my sister and I went to Nuvali for some Brothers Burger. ;)


For this outfit post, I threw on my new bright floral sleeveless top which I've been eyeing since February. HAHA I ought to buy it the second time I went to SM Calamba last Feb. Because I am so broke the first time I saw it.  Lol. So then, I saved money for this top only to find out that it not available any more in this color. Uggh, how frustrating is that?! HAHA so the good thing is when we went to SM Sta. Rosa last March, they still have it. And I didn't have a second to waste! HAHAHA


So anyway, I added these accessories which matched my colorful top. Normally, I would go for a neutral-colored shorts to match this top, but since it's summer, and I want to brighten up, I decided to wear a colored-shorts that would match my top, and this color red perfectly went well.


I was supposed to wear heels with this but I decided not to and keep up the summer vibe by wearing this pastel pink flat loafers. It's perfect this summer and very comfotable! 


Well I'm stucked in the house yesterday (and maybe most days of May) so I decided to read a book. I started and finished reading The Fault In Our Stars by John Green yesterday. All I can say is WOW. I seriously and literally can't stop myself from reading the book. It was so good!! And now I'm reading Paper Towns, by John Green as well. When I'm at home, this is all I do - read and watch and eat and sleep HAHAHA ;))

Top: SM GTW | Shorts: Maldita | Loafers: So! Fab | Sunnies: Drop_n_shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dress Diaries © 2014