Thursday, December 17, 2015

12/12/2015

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Sorry for the lack of a better title for this post. Lately I've been having a hard time thinking of one, so I think, why not just use the date when I wore this outfit? It feels more of like a journal, hence the name of the blog. ;) (You think I got away with that? Yes? Yes? LOL)


 If you're confused and don't know what you want to wear, a dress always does the trick. Maybe just a pop of a printed cardigan over and it will be good to go. I wore this to the 1st birthday party of my godson, Grant. I hate excessorizing, so just a pair of sunnies and this bracelet (from Marlon <3) are my only favorites. Sunnies don't hurt, they work as an accessory and they covered my swollen eyes at the same time. 


I just had my nails painted in Matte Gray so this strappy sandals finished my look. 


And of course, my always favorite accessory of all time, SMILE! ;)

Dress: BU10 | Cardigan: H&M | Sandals: Forever21 | Sunnies: Ray-ban | Bag: Venetia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dress Diaries © 2014