Friday, June 20, 2014

#ootd6

Friday, June 20, 2014

And here's another update! So sorry it's late but still, better late than never, right? :P I'm really trying my best to be back on track with my daily blogging updates and being a good blogger. Though I haven't find the time to blog earlier today since I was busy in the morning making plans for the 23rd-24th. I got this big opportunity coming my way and I can't wait to share it with you guys!!! I'm just so thankful that my parents gave their consent. I'm really feeling so blessed right now! <3 Of course, this wouldn't be possible if it weren't for you dear readers!! Love you guys so much! And then of course, I slept the whole afternoon. Having such a blast yesterday with my friends took up so much energy that I have to regain by sleeping the whole afternoon from around 2-7 pm. Haha! Anyway, I hope you're not tired with my photo-dumping of my #ootd s from the last months yet, cause here's another set. If you're an instagram or twitter follower, you would've seen this outfits already and you'd know how long ago these were! I haven't taken outfit shots of my outfits lately since it's always gloomy and I keep forgetting my camera or I'm just not in the mood to shoot! So sorry, my inner lazy self is butting in. But anyway, enjoy! :D


Bleed Maroon



Madeline



Brash

  
(Notice the change in my hair!!! LOL)

Back to Basic


This goes down in my list of favorite outfits! I'm leaning towards the basics lately (e.g. black and white, plain, jeans). I don't know what has gotten into me. I used to love playful pieces with patterns and prints! Hahaha!!

Pink on Top


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dress Diaries © 2014