Thursday, June 19, 2014

#ootd5

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Ahhhh, I've been gone for so long that I don't even know where to start. It's been a really busy summer since I attended summer classes then the next thing I know is I've been out of the house the whole time, enjoying and catching up with my friends or doing work that blogging never really came to mind. But I'm beyond grateful for my readers who constantly ask for new posts and view my blog (even though you get disappointed most of the time for lack of updates, I'm really sorry!), you guys are the reason why I'd be back to blogging again! (yey!) So here's to the anon reader in ask.fm who asked me for an update last night. I told you it would be on Friday, but maybe I got encouraged and a little too excited. I think it's been months since you guys have been asking for updates so here it is! It just feels nice knowing that somebody out there appreciates something you do. Hugs for youuuu!! :D Though I can't give you a full length post for today since I'd be out with my friends in a while (again!), here's a compilation of my #ootd s from I don't know how long ago! Lol

1992


Tommy


Hey!


Chinese New Year


White Statement


I'd try my best to update more often since I'm still on vacation. UPLB has already shifted the academic calendar starting A.Y. 2014-2015 so classes don't start until August. Yey for me!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dress Diaries © 2014