Thursday, January 2, 2014

Light 'Em Up

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Aw, how fast time flies. In just a few days, I'd be back in school and I'd be busy and I'll have no time to blog again. I'm really not a school person. I hate studying, I hate waking up early to go to class, I hate making projects and assignments and all acad-related stuff. Hahaha. Okay, I'm kidding, I don't totally HATE it, I just don't like it. But college is not that bad, I met new friends, I learned how to be independent and the best part is, I can dress up and wear whatever I want! Okay, now I'm excited to go back to school. Only, can we skip the part that I have exams and requirements to be passed on the first and second day of classes? I'm so not ready for this yet!! 


Let's ease away from all the acad-related stuff and let me enjoy my vacation while it still last. To take my mind away from those, I want to show you guys what I wore when we went to Ayala Triangle at Makati City to watch the Symphony of Lights Show. I wore a fuss-free outfit with just a simple romper that I got on 50% off btw!, and topped it off with a yellow cardigan. To spice up the outfit a little bit, I went for my floral platforms. Perfect to add that height without sacrificing comfort. :>


The show was a bit short but it's perfect for late night strolls with family or friends, there was no entrance fee so there were lots of people. Nonetheless, it was entertaining. I really love seeing different colors so I enjoyed watching the lights as it dance with the beat of the music.


Romper: Cotton On | Cardigan: Forever21 | Platforms: Jellybean | Bag: Lacoste

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dress Diaries © 2014