Friday, January 3, 2014

Leigh

Friday, January 3, 2014

A good-fitting jeans is definitely a closet staple. It's always good to invest in the simple and basic pieces before going for new fashion trends. A classic denim jeans is never out of style and it can be styled in a very wide range of ways. However, finding the perfect fit is not that easy, or at least for me. I've tried a lot of brands of jeans but this one particular brand definitely stood out. You all know that I'm really not a fan of jeans but I think this jeans changed my mind. Topshop carries a variety of different styles and colors of jeans and they're always the perfect fit, though it is a bit pricey, it's definitely worth it! Besides, it would be put into such good use because nothing could go wrong with a nice pair of jeans ;) Oh, and in case you're wondering, my title came from the name of my jeans :>


The jeans is already too flattering so I decided to pair it with a simple loose top and completed my look with a killer boots. ;) So anyway, I wore this when we went to RWM to reserve a table at CafĂ© Republiq during the New Year's Eve Countdown. And my sister and I also watched Pagpag, which is another movie included in the MMFF. The movie was really good, although half of the time, my sister isn't looking at the big screen. Lol. 


I've been eyeing this boots for the longest time now but I always have other priorities on my shopping list and I always got no chance to buy a pair. But luckily, this Christmas season, a season of sale as well, I already had the chance to buy one for myself! Not to mention, I only got it for 675. Oh, how much I love sale! :>


Top: Cotton On (SG) | Jeans: Topshop | Boots: Payless | Bag: Gucci (Mom's) | Bracelets: Forever21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dress Diaries © 2014