Saturday, January 4, 2014

Bipolar

Saturday, January 4, 2014

While I spend the remaining days of my Christmas vacation drowning in sleep, watching tv series namely How I Met Your Mother, playing guitar hero and just dance in wii, reading books and blogging, I can't seem to take my head off of school. I just have 2 days left of my break, 2 days (and tomorrow isn't counted because we had plans to go to Makati, so I just have this day all to myself left of my break)!! Uhhh, where did my Christmas vacation go? I still have to review for my 2 upcoming exams - not to mention the two subjects I hate most this sem, a lab report to finish and pack the things I need to bring to my apartment. And guess what, I haven't done a single thing yet. I wish classes could be postponed for another week!


On another note, here's a chill outfit I wore days before 2013 came to an end. The weather in the Philippines can't be predicted so it's always safe to dress up what's fitted for both the hot and cold weather. Just wear a sweater on top of a polo and you'd be strained away from the cold or just remove the sweater and you'd feel cool in a simple white polo. Anyway, wore this when we did the grocery and I wasn't sure if it was cold or hot so just to be sure, I wore this. And it did a pretty good job! It was hot outside and cold inside the grocery store, so this was perfect. :> 


Polo: Candie's | Sweater: Terranova | Shorts: SM GTW | Heels: Payless | Bracelet: Cotton On | Bag: WTC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dress Diaries © 2014