Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Let It Go

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Let's all start this post with a smile and by greeting everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR!! But if the choice was mine, I'd never say goodbye to 2013. It has been such an awesome year, but we all have to keep moving forward. There are certain things that we really have to let go even if we don't want to. It's just how life is, so all we have to do is let go of the past and live with the present. So now, I am happily letting 2013 go and I'm giving 2014 a very very warm welcome.


Let us all start this year right, shall we? In order to do that, we have to let all our worries, problems, heartaches or whatever bad things we've experienced in 2013 go as well. A new year lies ahead of us, it's our chance for a new beginning. Now it's up to us if we'd keep our past to hold us back or we'll embrace the opportunity to start a new and super awesome year. We have to look forward to what 2014 has to offer, may it be filled with lots of excitements, adventures, opportunities and blessings. I'm so excited to fill this year up with happy memories just like what I did in 2013, only better. ;)


For my first blogpost this year, I wanted to share with you my outfit today. Yep, I wore this today. HAHAHA, I think this is the first time that I'd be blogging about what I wore on the exact same day. Ooh, yey for another first! So anyway, I had this leather skirt for almost 6 months now and I have already worn it twice but would only have its debut on my blog today. Yes, I still couldn't get enough of leather. It's just one of the things I couldn't let go :p I paired this leather skirt with a cropped top and went for my favorite heels for a more polished look. We just went to church today and went straight home afterwards. It's the one day of the year when we don't spend even a single cent. I think I should challenge myself to do that more often. HAHA!


Once again, have a happy new year everyone! Let's all start a clean slate and write a good story in yet another chapter of our lives. Ooh, and 2014, I'm ready for you! :D


Top: Stradivarius | Skirt: Forever21 | Heels: BU5 | Bag: Charles & Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dress Diaries © 2014