Thursday, December 26, 2013

Sweather

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Sweather - short for sweater weather. I don't know why I feel the urge to explain my title. Maybe because you'd misinterpret me for having no sense in spelling? HAHA :p So here goes another sweater number for you guys. I'm really a fan of sweaters, if only I could wear them all year round, I would. Unfortunately, the weather here in the Philippines won't allow me. *Insert heartbreaks and sighs here* Nothing beats comfort and style more than a sweater. 


I think this is the perfect Post-Christmas outfit! Wearing a sweater after all those Christmas festivities would hide away all those bulges in our stomach after enjoying ourselves from eating too much of our Noche Buena! Dressing down after all those extravagant Christmas outfits and n-inches heels might also feel good.


Though this is a perfect Post-Christmas outfit, I wore this days before Christmas day. Lazy dressing it is, 'cause we just went out to grab some lunch and buy some things.


Sweater: Penshoppe | Shorts: Next Jeans | Flats: Payless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dress Diaries © 2014