Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!

Wednesday, December 25, 2013
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you've received everything you wished for. Or if not, I hope you'd be happy and contented with what God has given you this Christmas. Remember that we don't need everything we want. And it's not everytime that all our wishes are granted. Maybe we just have to wait for the right time for it to come in our lives. But either way, I hope you're enjoying the holidays with your loved ones! 

I, on the other hand, am very thankful for everything I have received. I think i've already had more than what I deserve. It felt like Christmas for me all year long. Thanks to my ever-loving and -giving family and friends. I love you! <3 

And of course, let us not forget who this day is really for (and I don't mean Santa Claus). Let's all greet our birthday boy by attending mass and by sharing the love and blessings to the people around us! Let's all thank him for the blessings we received, we owe it all to him. Happy birthday Jesus, and thank you for everything. I love you!! <3 

*'Tis the season to be jolly chubby, falalalala. Ooops, ate a lot today. Huhu. But anyway, before this day ends, I wanna share with you my Christmas #ootd. Can't help but wear something in red and gold. They're such festive colors, it makes me feel 'Christmas' even more! 


Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!! Hugs and Kisses for you guys!! >:*<

Dress: From Sawal Family | Bracelet: Michael Kors (From Que Family) | Bag: Charles & Keith | Pumps: So! Fab

*edited

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dress Diaries © 2014