Saturday, December 28, 2013

Simply Betty

Saturday, December 28, 2013

This is such a simple and casual outfit that everyone can easily pull off. Just a dress paired with flats and topped off with a cardigan in case it gets cold. Well I kept everything else simple because I wanted my dress to stand out, although it can stand out on its own. Lol. I love how the paisley print on my dress is making the whole outfit loud. Paisley is one of my favorite prints, aside from florals and leopard. Haha though I find it hard to shop for nice clothes with the print. That's why I'm so happy when I got this dress, it suited my taste perfectly! 


I decided to wear this because it was my last Christmas shopping day, and I want to make the most out of it. Lol, trying on clothes would be such a hassle if I wore shorts or jeans. And it would be tiring to try on different shoes if i wore my strappy sandals or sneakers. So the easiest and safest way to dress up while shopping, is a simple or maybe striking dress and an equally comfy comfy flats. I didn't even bother accessorizing, lol. This way, you don't have to worry about what you are wearing and you can roam around comfortably and easily slip on different clothes and shoes. But don't ever forget to keep your belongings within your peripherals! ;)


Dress: Betty | Cardigan: Cotton On | Flats: Payless | Satchel: WTC 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dress Diaries © 2014