Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Leather Weather

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

And as promised, one post per day, right? :-) 

December weather really makes me giddy (well, who doesn't) because its the only time of the year when I can pull out those leather jackets and layer like there's no tomorrow. But I'm not much of a fan of layering, I just liked the idea. Lol, I'm really fond of leather though. It just makes everything effortlessly cool. 


Me, wearing pants? Well you know how that goes, it must be a Sunday! HAHA my Sundays are always fun - meaning a day spent outside the house. Normally, from breakfast to dinner. In this particular Sunday though, I just had the time of my life. (HAHA okay, kiddin'!) 'Cause after months of asking my family to eat at IHOP, they finally agreed to it! AND I'M SO FREAKIN' HAPPY, AS WELL AS MY TUMMY! I swear, their pancakes are to die forrrr!!!! Should definitely go back there, S.O.O.N. hehehe


I don't know what's with this picture, but it really is deceiving. LOL it makes me wanna think I'm in New York or something. Well I really wish I was in New York!! Ahh, New York <3 Somebody please take me there, pretty please :>

*oh, hello photo bombers*

So yeah, I don't really know how to end this post. Maybe a good night would do? Hihi. More posts soon! Mwa :*

Top: Natasha | Leather Jacket: Forever21 | Jeans: Giordano | Heels: Payless | Bag: Tomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dress Diaries © 2014