Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Bomber!

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Corlorful ensemble couldn't really get out of my way. Maybe it's just who I am. I like to keep things playful and happy. And I think pops of colors was just the right way to show it. Who wouldn't feel happy when you see all those bright colors, right? ;) one thing I always keep in mind when dressing up is to always add a pop of color, although a black and white outfit would be fun to try sometimes, I just can't help myself from adding a color to break the dullness! 


Anyway, wore this after hittin' the gym three Sundays ago. (yeah, I did go to the gym you guys bwhahaha) Went to The Medical City because my cousin was admitted, then to BHS and SM Aura to shop for some things. Christmas is just around the corner and we all have to start with our christmas shopping, yes? Yes! One of the many reasons to love christmas even more! <3  


P.S. Thank God for scheduled posts, cause maybe by the time this would be posted, I'd be out in UP Diliman streets for the Lantern Parade having fun with the best people in the world. <3

Top: Bazaar | Bomber Jacket: SM GTW | Shorts: SM GTW | Sneaker Wedge: Geox | Bag: Tomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dress Diaries © 2014