Thursday, December 19, 2013

Brooklyn

Thursday, December 19, 2013

*look up* lol


Just a short post for this evening. Wore this for a casual lunch out with my grandmother who went all the way from Bicol for my tito's birthday last last week. I've been leaning towards pullovers, sweaters and jackets for the past days and I have to say that the weather wasn't exactly how I thought it would be. There's still the intense heat during the afternoon and humid air at late night. Now I really do wish for snow in the Philippines.


Hehe, told you it would be a short post. I can't think of anything else to say because of the tiring but super FUN night-to-morning-bonding I had last night with my highschool friends. I was awake for 24 hours for the nth time! Lol. So now I better catch up with sleep. Goodnight! <3

Top: Bershka | Shorts: Forever21 | Boots: Thrifted | Sunnies: Rayban

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dress Diaries © 2014