Friday, December 20, 2013

She Bangs!

Friday, December 20, 2013

I've been meaning to try this hair style for a long time now, but I only got the courage to give it a shot a few weeks back. Thanks to the music icon-themed Christmas Party my SJDC fam held last December 7. I copied Carly Rae Jepsen, hence the bangs :D I don't have any pictures from the party though </3 Anyways, a lot has reacted when they first saw me and my full bangs. Many complimented me while there are a few who says I look better without it. But either way, I still love it! Trying new hairstyles (or just anything new) is really exciting, don't you think? :>


So down with my outfit today, I built this outfit with these cute babies - my new favorite! Got them on 50% off during the Buy1-Take1-of-markdown-items-madness at Forever21! Such a steal!!!! During this holiday season, almost every mall and every store is having a sale. More the reasons to be happy and get everything you wanted for Christmas! 


I decided to pair my new babies with this black, versatile dress. I love having amazing pieces like this. It can be styled differently from girly, edgy, casual, semi-formal, you name it! You just gotta know how to match certain pieces and put on the right accessories. And since this was just a casual day out to meet one of my ninangs whom I've seen for the first time since I was born, I went for a casual look. Styled it with a vest and sneaks then I was good to go. ;)


Dress and shoes: Forever21 | Vest: Next Jeans | Bag: Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dress Diaries © 2014