Monday, December 30, 2013

Girl, Boy, Bakla, Tomboy

Monday, December 30, 2013

Just by reading my title, I'm sure y'all have a hint what I did when I wore this outfit. And yes, you're right! My mom, sister and I watched Girl Boy Bakla Tomboy at SM Sta. Rosa last Friday. Oh yes, SM Sta. Rosa, it felt like years since I last went here! So anywya, I did nothing else at the cinema but laugh, laugh, laugh, oh and how could I forget, LAAAAAAUGH. If you're a close friend of mine, you should know that I laugh at about almost everything, even the corniest joke on earth! So imagine how much I laughed watching a comedy starring 4 Vice Ganda. I could die laughing with only 1 Vice Ganda, so how much more if there's 4 of him (or should I say, her)? Vice Ganda did a great job in portraying the 4 characters, as a girl, boy, bakla and tomboy. The movie was really good. It's a part of the Metro Manila Film Festival, so how about showing some love and support for our local filmmakers and watch a movie that we could say, proudly pinoy? :> It is worth it anyway, so go watch now!! 


I kept my outfit dainty and girly, well just because my girly side is having an attack and I can't keep my mind off of florals and laces. I paired my floral top with this cute shorts with a bow to keep up with the 'dainty and girly' vibe it brings. Finished my outfit with the cutest brogues, and then there you have it. :D


Top: Topshop | Shorts: Jellybean | Brogues: BU4 | Bag: Charles and Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dress Diaries © 2014