Monday, December 30, 2013

Girl, Boy, Bakla, Tomboy

Monday, December 30, 2013

Just by reading my title, I'm sure y'all have a hint what I did when I wore this outfit. And yes, you're right! My mom, sister and I watched Girl Boy Bakla Tomboy at SM Sta. Rosa last Friday. Oh yes, SM Sta. Rosa, it felt like years since I last went here! So anywya, I did nothing else at the cinema but laugh, laugh, laugh, oh and how could I forget, LAAAAAAUGH. If you're a close friend of mine, you should know that I laugh at about almost everything, even the corniest joke on earth! So imagine how much I laughed watching a comedy starring 4 Vice Ganda. I could die laughing with only 1 Vice Ganda, so how much more if there's 4 of him (or should I say, her)? Vice Ganda did a great job in portraying the 4 characters, as a girl, boy, bakla and tomboy. The movie was really good. It's a part of the Metro Manila Film Festival, so how about showing some love and support for our local filmmakers and watch a movie that we could say, proudly pinoy? :> It is worth it anyway, so go watch now!! 


I kept my outfit dainty and girly, well just because my girly side is having an attack and I can't keep my mind off of florals and laces. I paired my floral top with this cute shorts with a bow to keep up with the 'dainty and girly' vibe it brings. Finished my outfit with the cutest brogues, and then there you have it. :D


Top: Topshop | Shorts: Jellybean | Brogues: BU4 | Bag: Charles and Keith

1 comment:

  1. Watch NEW PINOY MOVIE and LIVE TV here in HD CLICK HERE

    download NEW PINOY HD MOVIE application for ANDROID CLICK HERE

    download NEW PINOY HD MOVIE application for IOS apple device CLICK HERE

    LIKE US ON NEW FB PINOY HD MOVIE UPDATE

    ReplyDelete

Dress Diaries © 2014