Friday, June 14, 2013

Bloggers United V

Friday, June 14, 2013

I think you already know how much I love to shop, right? So whenever an upcoming Bloggers United is announced, my heart jumps out of joy. It is the perfect opportunity for those shop-a-holic who are low on budget to splurge! You could find thousands of amazing finds on a very low price plus you could meet all your favorite bloggers! Too sad for me, I haven't met mine. </3 Kryz Uy arrived minutes after we left. Ughh! :((


Since I've been to Bloggers United 4, I've already anticipated that Bloggers United 5 would be no different and would be jam-packed with people well-dressed; so I took time to think of what to wear and came up with this. Comfortable yet stylish, eh? :D Instead of going for my usual shopping outfit, tee and shorts combo, I managed to alter it a bit. As I've said, I already experienced the previous BU and I already witnessed how crazy and crowded it was, so I went for a sleeveless top so I would feel cool while rummaging my favorite bloggers' clothes and shoes. And just to be a bit different, I paired it with a skort (short + skirt) I bought from Kryz Uy's booth last BU.


Although I think that this is the perfect shoes for my outfit, I surely know that I made a wrong decision by wearing it. It totally slipped my mind that there's a high probability for me to fit shoes, and wearing shoes with laces sucks when you're in a hurry trying different pairs on. Yes in a hurry!! Because all the items you could see could be gone in just a split second. One thing I learned when shopping in BU, never let go of the clothes/shoes you really like, or they'd be in the hands of other customers. It's really tiring to shop in BU, but it's totally worth it! 


Here are some of the pictures I have with my favorite bloggers. I'm still so sad that I haven't seen Kryz Uy, Camille Co and Laureen Uy! I'll surely wait for them on the next BU!!! I'm not contented with the picture I have with Kryz Uy last BU4 because I already look so haggard when the photo was taken so I wanted another one! HAHA


Top: SM GTW | Shorts: BU4 | Shoes: BU4 | Satchel: WTC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dress Diaries © 2014