Thursday, May 16, 2013

My Kind Of Color

Thursday, May 16, 2013

This might be my last post for this week. </3 I forgot to save my previous outfit shots in my laptop. :( I'll be blogging on Sunday night or Monday morning though! But it would probably be on Monday morning, because my lazy self won't allow me to do so the moment I got home on Sunday night! HAHA but just stay tuned anyway! :D


Okay, so we all know how much I love teal, right? HAHA. So when mommy sent me a picture of this cardigan thru viber (because I'm at the dorm during the time), my shop-a-holic self jumped out of joy! First, because there would be an addition to my closet; second, because it is teal; and third because it was mommy who bought it for me! It rarely happens that she buys me something (specifically clothes and shoes) without me telling her to! <3


So I wore this laid out look when my mother and I went to Globe at Solenad 2. We have some business we need to take care of. HAHA! But we haven't accomplished our "business"at Solenad 2 so we went straight to SM Sta. Rosa. Unfortunately, we didn't get what we wanted either. Better luck to us next time! =))


Wore my mom's sandals just to make my outfit look summer-ish... HAHA okay just kidding! The truth is I just want to show you my nails :P I love the color of my toenails, they make my feet look whiter!!  HAHA I painted them 5 minutes before we left the house! Talk about cramming - cramming at school, cramming at home, cramming everywhere =))



Tank top: Uni Qlo | Teal Cardigan: Debenhams | Shorts: Outlet Store | Sandals: Payless | Nail Polish: Caronia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dress Diaries © 2014