Thursday, May 2, 2013

It's A Boy Girl Thing

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Okaaay, so how about a boyish but girly ensemble? (huh, ano dawww HAHAHAHA) Uhm, here's the thing, when I see button downs, the thing that pops immediately into my mind is "those are for guys" and I don't know why.


Even though I think that button downs are for guys, certainly, many shops proved me wrong. There are button downs available in florals, pastels, pink and so much more in girly ways. So I took one of my button downs, in floral and pink - which is totally girly, out for a spin. Hence I find this title really suitable for today's blog post, which came from a movie I recently watched. It's sort of like the movie Freaky Friday except in Freaky Friday, the mom and the daughter changed bodies while in It's A Boy Girl Thing, a guy and a girl exchanged bodies, and then they lived happily ever after. HAHA


I just picked out the color gray from my button down and have it in my tank top, shorts and sneakers. It's kind of my thing in dressing up, sticking to the colors already in my outfit, especially if I have a piece of clothing already in print or in various colors. It's easier if you do it that way, but maybe sometime, I might try and experiment wearing totally contrasting colors in one outfit. HAHA. That's the beauty of fashion anyway, experimenting and trying out new and other things.


We went to SM Sta. Rosa to go shopping when I wore this. So now you know why I am in my comfortable outfit again ;) 

Tank Top: Forever21 | Button Down: SM GTW | Shorts: SM GTW | Sneakers: Keds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dress Diaries © 2014