Thursday, May 9, 2013

Animal Lover

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Well I'm not really an animal lover. I don't even own a pet or something. But when it comes to dressing, I'm always attracted to animal prints. So for today's look, I went for an all animal print get up. HAHA I should have worn my animal print loafers and brought my animal print backpack but I don't want to look like an animal roaming around MOA. =))


I so love this bag! I bought it a year ago at Duty Free and it was my favorite backpack ever since. It's not that big and will go with any outfit! I often bring this to school because I prefer bringing backpacks rather than handbags and I could go with it in shorts, pants, skirts, and even dresses! I'm hoping I could have more of this, but I can't seem to find one in stores. :(


HAHA I told you I am in an all animal get up! Even down to my belt. My obsession in animal prints must have gone wild. Lol I think have every item of clothing in animal print =)) oooh wait, I don't have a skirt in animal print! I must get one HAHAHAHAHAHA just kidding!


Since I'm helping mom shop, I wore my studded flats. We did a lot of walking and I'm thankful my feet didn't get blisters! HAHAHA


Top: Thrifted | Pants: SM GTW | Shoes: Parisian | Bag: Kipling | Belt: Genevieve Gozum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dress Diaries © 2014