Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Hungry Jungle

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Awww, I'm really loving animal prints lately. I can't believe I'd find something like this in SM GTW, I always thought I could only see this in stores like forever21, cotton on, etc. That's why I love shopping at SM GTW, they're items are as good as forever21 but in a lower price.



Anyway I wore this when my HS friends and I went to Trinoma to watch Iron Man 3. Gaaaaahd, I'm really so happy when I'm with them! <3 I'm not making so much friends in college, because in UPLB, we don't have blocs wherein you'd be with them for the rest of the semester. You'd have different classmates in every subject. That's why I'm still sticking with my beloved, crazy HS friends. 



So back to my outfit, I'm really loving this vest!! I've waited for a week or two before I can have it and  I can't wait to wear them again! The lion collar tip is just too cute to resist! I can already imagine 3-4 outfits to wear with this vest. HAHA! It's kind of my hobby, imagining outfits with whatever's inside my closet. Lol


I went for my (and my sister's) new keds. <3 AHAHAHA, I got everything I'm wearing on the 3-day sale at SM Sta. Rosa last April. Oooooh, so much to love about sale! I'm wearing my sister's shorts btw! HAHA I love this point in time where I can wear my mother's and sister's clothes and shoes!!


Ughhh my body hurts everywhere! We've been cleaning our play room for days now. There's so much mess in there! HAHA. We're planning to turn it into a dressing room and we're almost done. Yey! Anyway, my mom and I went for a joyride yesterday. We went to Solenad 2, Solenad 1, then SM Sta. Rosa. And congratulations to my mom who has finally driven, at the speed of 100kph, at SLEX!! Wooohoooo =)) 

Top: SM GTW | Vest: Next Jeans | Shorts: Next Jeans | Sneakers: Keds | Sunnies: Drop and Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dress Diaries © 2014