Saturday, April 20, 2013

Teal Summer

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Here's another outfit I wore while we were at Bicol last March. We just went for a get-together with my cousins. We ate, sung - hey I've got the highest score of 97 at the videoke!! LOL - then ate again. HAHA.


This outfit seem to give the summer vibes. HAHA light colors + skirt + sandals. I think I'd be wearing more outfits similar to this for the next days. HAHA. Anyway this top is reversible and I just bought it in a bazaar at my sister's school when they had their foundation week. I actually had 2 tops for only 180, I think? I wish they would sell more of this!!


I love this sandals so much that I also got it in pink. I just can't help it. It's too cute!!! I threw a whole bunch of bracelets on my arm and have it all in blue! HAHA 


Anyway, it's so hot today. Good thing is we'll go for a swim later. Yey, I am so excited for that!!

Top: Bazaar | Skirt: Candie's | Sandals: Parisian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dress Diaries © 2014