Sunday, February 17, 2013

Peplum Blues

Sunday, February 17, 2013

If you're too lazy to think of what to wear, always go for the simple ones. These kind of pieces always go with anything. You just have to choose the right colors. And just like in this instance, I was so busy to think of what to wear, so I grabbed this peplum top and paired it with this plain white skirt. (White never fails!! And black as well :D)


Peplum tops are good if you've no time to think of what to wear, they just look great and are really shape-flattering. It makes us look like we have a very small waist!


I just have to add this necklace to have some details then I'm good to go. HAHA I was too lazy to put on bracelets, lol. I think it would look better if there are some on. If you are wearing something plain, it's good to play on accessories. Simple accessories make big differences!


Just to be safe, I went for this white low heeled peep toe pumps. 


Top: SM GTW | Skirt: Forever21 | Peep Toe Pumps: Charles and Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dress Diaries © 2014