Friday, February 15, 2013

Go For Brown

Friday, February 15, 2013

When dressing up, I often go for a monochromatic look than wearing something bright with contrasting colors. So here's a monochromatic look for a normal family Sun-date. A simple tank top with all that brown pieces.


I've been itching to wear these wedge sneakers for weeks, and finally, I've got to wear them! Would you believe me if I tell you that this pair is actually from a Department Store? Well you really should! I got them at SM! Aren't they cute? And I didn't even feel like I was wearing something with heels. It is super comfortable!


Once again, I felt bare when I was only wearing this tank top, so I added a brown fringe necklace to complete the look.



Tank Top: Uni Qlo | Kimono Jacket: WTC | Shorts: Candie's | Belt: SM Accessories | Wedge Sneakers: SM Deparment Store | Satchel: WTC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dress Diaries © 2014