Saturday, February 9, 2013

Floral Overload

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Hoooray!! Congratulate meeeee, this is my first ever take in wearing print on print. Yeah, I know - It is too last season, but I was afraid of trying it before, thinking that I may not pull it off. But now I had the courage and thought that it's good to try new things once in a while. Besides, it makes life more exciting and interesting, right?


I didn't notice until now that this tee and pants look like they were made for each other. They match perfectly, don't they? :D First tip in matching prints is to have the same color palette for both pieces. Like in this outfit, both the tee and pants range from the colors of pink, green and white. It's easier to pull of than matching totally different colors.


Since this is already a print on print outfit, I wore plain pumps to avoid overdoing the look. What can you say about my first print on print look? :>


Top: Cotton On | Pants: SM GTW | Pumps: Payless | Satchel: Sister's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dress Diaries © 2014