Friday, February 8, 2013

Dose of Hearts

Friday, February 8, 2013

First of all, I really want to tell you that I am so grateful - with my life, my friends, my studies and of course, my family. Everything that happens right now seems to be in my favor. And I thank You Lord for that. <3


Well, enough of that, I just have to share what I am feeling right now. Lol. So anyway, I wasn't originally wearing this boots when I went out of the house. But then, when we went to Debenhams to replace the top, my mom bought me, with the right size, I happened to see this boots on the rack and immediately tried it on. I fell in love with it the moment I entered the store! HAHA. And they happen to match my outfit so I decided to wear it for my outfit shots. 


I've been onto boots lately so this pair caught my attention easily. I really love boots, they seem so chic with anything in my closet!


Another addition to my shoe collection!! Thank you mommy!!


Top: Forever21 | Shorts: Forever21 | Belt: Forever21 | Boots: Debenhams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dress Diaries © 2014