Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Year of the Snake

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

First of all, I want to greet everyone a very happy happy happy new year!! How's your first day going?:D I still have 2 pending posts but I decided to publish this first because I want this to be my first blog post for the year. Since 2013 is said to be the year of the snake, I thought of wearing this snakeskin pants in the 1st of January this year. HAHA!



I paired my pants with this simple cream top so that my pants can have all the attention. I wore heels because I always look short when I wear pants. Heels always give that leg-lengthening effect especially when you're wearing skinny jeans!



I, with the rest of the members of the family were all tired from the new year's countdown in Eastwood City. We got home around 2 am in the morning, so we woke up late and just stayed at home. We just went out to hear mass and that's it. We have this belief that we should not spend even a single cent on the 1st of January, so no shopping and no dining out for today!


Well that's how I spent my first day. How'd you spend yours? :)


Top: Jellybean | Pants: SM GTW | Wedge: Payless | Bag: Charles and Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dress Diaries © 2014