Thursday, January 3, 2013

Animalistic

Thursday, January 3, 2013

I'm growing in love with animal print lately so I decided to wear this top last December 31, 2012 for a family day out before the year ends. HAHA


I paired my animal print top with this black vest because I felt bare wearing the top alone. And instead of wearing plain black shorts, I just went for this brown ombre one.


We went to a mall so flats is a must. I wore this super comfortable boat shoes. This pair is my favorite as of the moment! HAHA It is so versatile, it just goes with anything - plus, I could walk on them all day without hurting and having blisters on my feet. I often have blisters especially when I am wearing doll shoes, that is why I prefer wearing sandals or sneakers or doll shoes like solemate (can be found at SM dept. stores). 


Wore this spiked bracelets which matched my shoes and a watch. I didn't accessorize that much because we are just headed to a mall. HAHAHA

Top: WTC | Vest: Next Jeans | Ombre Shorts: Next Jeans | Boat Shoes: Sperry Top-Sider | Watch: Invicta

P.S.
Sorry for the color of the pictures. It's because of the light. HAHA I have to take outfit shots indoors because I slept when we got to my aunt's house and woke up at around 7 pm! LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dress Diaries © 2014