Sunday, December 30, 2012

My Keds Are Red

Sunday, December 30, 2012

I really am obsessing over keds lately. I want to have every color and every design! HAHA. I expected that we would do a lot of walking this day so I picked out this keds, and yes, my feet didn't hurt a bit! These babies are comfortable, indeed.


Here's what I wore when we went to Nuvali to watch and join in lighting sky lanterns. I've been itching to wear this skirt, and finally I had the chance to wear it. I knew there would be lots of people so I wore something breezy, so I won't faint in the heat!


Don't you just love the bow on my top and on my belt? 'Cause I love them to bits!!


Here are some of my pictures while lighting up the sky lanterns. It was so fun and I really enjoyed the night! 2013 is fast approaching, hope you seize the remaining days of 2012!

Top: SM GTW | Skirt: Forever21 | Sneakers: Keds | Bag: Charles and Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dress Diaries © 2014