Saturday, December 29, 2012

Reunited

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Another simple outfit again! I'll never get tired of the tee and shorts combo. It just goes with anything and you could wear it almost everywhere (except when going to church haha). It is comfortable yet not too sloppy.


When wearing tee and shorts, I just play with prints and colors and add a little bit of accessories. In this outfit, I picked out the color black. Matched this super cute floral shorts, that I bought at Kryz Uy's booth last BU4, with this peter pan-collared tee.


This shorts is really cute!! HAHA and I bought it for only 300, such a good buy. I am definitely going in the next Bloggers United. You will find so many fabulous clothes at such a low price!


I am abusing this satchel, am I not? HAHA can you blame me?! It's really an eye-catcher and I could just put all of my stuff in it.


By the way, I wore this outfit on our mini reunion (with high school friends). Aww, how I miss highschool, it was so fun being reunited with your most beloved and CRAZY friends!! <3


Went for this comfortable but super chic flats. HAHA


Top: Intrend | Shorts: BU4 | Flats: Primadonna | Satchel: WTC | Belt: SM Accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dress Diaries © 2014