Saturday, January 12, 2013

Crusade

Saturday, January 12, 2013

The print on my top reminds me so much of the crusades during the ancient times. I think it is because of the camels! HAHA


So anyway, here's what I wore for a jam-packed day of shopping, pampering and bonding with my cousins. Then again, sorry for the color of the pictures. I took it inside our hotel room since I told you, it was a "jam-packed day" and I didn't had the chance to take pictures with a decent background.


Days full of activities as such totally require a very comfortable footwear. And thanks to SM Department Store for bringing us the comfiest and the most affordable pair of shoes! I really love solemate - especially this pastel green pair. They are one of my favorite brands of doll shoes because of the comfort and the fabulous colors and designs. Plus, I don't get blisters when I wear my solemate pairs. HAHA


See how big this top is for me? But I really love it!! <3 I paired it with this lace bandaged skirt since my top is already very loose, I need to match it with something fit so I won't look fat, and just to balance everything out.


I matched my bracelets with the different shades of green from my top. Then I put on this cute necklace that prevented me from feeling that this top has a low neckline. LOL


We went to Ahavia for some Spa then stayed at The Linden Suites for the night to relax a bit more - and to have some bonding time with my cousins (and aunts and uncles). And I really had fun!

Top: BU4 | Skirt: Forever21 | Flats: Solemate | Bag: WTC | Watch: Invicta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dress Diaries © 2014