Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Deal with Teal

Tuesday, January 8, 2013
 

Yey!! I got time to blog this outfit. My vacant for today is from 10 am to 4 pm. My profs are lazy! Just Kidding!! I am not bringing my laptop (which contains my pictures) here in the dorm (Los Banos). So the good thing is that I have saved this pictures in my drafts last week. LOL. I wore this last Thursday when my mother and I had a movie date. We watched One More Try. It was such a good movie. 


I kept it simple and wore no accessories since we are just going to watch a movie, we will be inside the cinema for hours so I didn't mind dressing up.


If you have already read my About Me page, then you would have known how much I love teal and animal print! That is why I am so in love with this shorts. When I saw this hanging in the department store, I immediately grabbed it and put it in the shopping basket. HAHA! I think SM GTW made this for me, lol!


I told you I'll never get tired of the tee and shorts combo! HAHA. When I have nothing else to wear and I want to feel comfortable, I often go for this ensemble. And I just tend to play with colors, patterns, etc. Just remember to balance everything. :D


Top: Next Jeans | Shorts: SM GTW | Sneakers: Keds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dress Diaries © 2014