Monday, December 3, 2012

Tropical

Monday, December 3, 2012

My outfit at our third day at Mt. Malarayat! We were going home this day so I wore something casual. We dropped by SM Lipa to buy some things I need for school then we went straight to LB. I didn't have the chance to go home! HAHA


This dress is actually too big for me. My dad accompanied me when I bought it. And when I tried the small on, he said that it was too short, I should try the meduim one. And so I tried the Meduim, but then he said it was still short so I put on the Large-sized and he said that it was better. When I got home, I tried it on again then realized that it was too big for me. It is backless. And almost my whole back is showing! HAHAHA so when I am wearing this dress, I wear it with a jacket or a vest - something that covers my back. 


I am wearing another of my favorites! This bow sandals is really cute! My eyes sparkled when I saw this HAHA


Then I put minimal accessories. Few bracelets to match my dress and a hat - and that's it!


Dress: Forever21 | Vest: Esprit | Sandals: Celine | Hat: SM Accessories
Dress Diaries © 2014