Saturday, December 1, 2012

Scream Summer

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Another summer-like outfit. This is what I wore at our second day stay at Mt. Malarayat Golf and Country Club. I really love this place. They have the most beautiful scenery and the place seem to give a very relaxing mood!
 


Sorry for the next pictures. I'm too lazy to edit it! HAHAHAHAHA



I wore this corset I got from divi last month and paired it with this green skirt. I really love how these colors blend! Since this is a corset and I don't want to look so daring and all, I opted to pair it with a flowy skirt. Just remember to balance everything when choosing or pairing clothes.



I put my peter-pan collar necklace on so I won't feel too much exposed. HAHAHA. You don't have to show your cleavage to the world! LOL


Sorry for the band-aid. I forgot to remove it! HAHA






Corset: Divi | Skirt: Bazaar from Nuvali | Sandals: Payless | Hat: Landmark
Dress Diaries © 2014