Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Love For Aztec

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

First of all, I just want to tell you that I really super duper love aztec! It is so amazing how these shapes and lines create a super charismatic look. You agree, right?! HAHAHAHA!


Anywayyy, this is what I wore on my sister's birthday. We will be ice skating so I thought that this sweater would be perfect to prevent me from feeling cold. I did change into pants later that day though. HAHA.


I just wore this skirt when we had lunch with our relatives. My sweater is nude (and glittery *blush*) so I paired it with this colorful skirt to brighten up my outfit. Plus, my top is already loose and I don't want to look sloppy at all so this bandage skirt is just perfect! It fits the body like a glove, so your curves will be shown. HAHA


I want all the attention to my skirt so I also wore nude heels, which perfectly matched my sweater. HAHA


Sweater: Penshoppe | Skirt: Forever21 | Heels: So! Fab

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dress Diaries © 2014