Wednesday, December 26, 2012

School Girl

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

If I were to build a school, this is how the girls' uniforms would look like! HAHA. A simple white polo + black skirt + boots! LOL. This outfit reminds me so much of Blair Waldorf of Gossip Girl.


So anyway, here's what I wore on a family day out to Resorts World Manila. HAHA. As I have told you in my earlier posts, I like dressing up especially if we are going to RWM, because I know that most of the people going there are dressed up as well, and I won't be the apple of the eye of everyone who happen to pass by me.


What I am wearing is so neutral so I decided to add hints of color by matching it with this booties and printed satchel. I also wore a necklace which matched the colors of my bag and some bracelets as well. Adding accessories is really a life saver sometimes. It saves you from looking so plain and neutral! HAHA


It was love at first sight when I saw this booties. I mean, who could ever resist this? And I only got them for cheap, it was on sale when I saw this (from 1795 to 585, I think), and  I really didn't think twice and just brought it to mommy and pushed her to the counter! HAHAHAHA


I thought it would be good to have a background as colorful as this when you are wearing this (did you get me?) HAAHAHAHAHA


After that, we headed to the church and then we saw all this lights and we thought it would be nice to take pictures of it. I changed to flats when we went to hear mass, btw.


Top: Forever21 | Skirt: Candie's | Ankle Boots: Payless | Flats: Grendha | Satchel: WTC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dress Diaries © 2014