Thursday, December 20, 2012

Lace Over Pressure

Thursday, December 20, 2012

One of my shopping outfits! Here it is. Today, I am shopping for shoes, so I guess it is okay to wear pants. 


I am wearing a corset so I decided to wear it with this lace cover up. I don't want to be seen walking around the mall with just this corset on! And besides, it would be too cold! HAHA


I wore this sparkly doll shoes, so chic and easy to remove when you are trying on different shoes.


Went for some accessories to match my shoes! I so love this spike bracelets!!


We went to SM Mall of Asia today to buy some shoes. Unfortunately for me, out of the 4 pairs I was supposed to buy, I only had 1 pair - and it wasn't on my list! All those I was looking for are either out of stock or not in my size. How malas could I be, right?! HAHA. But anyway, I am happy with my new Draven!


Corset: Divi | Lace top: Candie's | Jeans: Forever21 | Doll shoes: Solemate | Bag: Charles and Keith
Dress Diaries © 2014