Thursday, December 20, 2012

Formal to Casual

Thursday, December 20, 2012
I really love this bodycon dress I got from Binkydoodles! It is so chic and so comfortable plus, I could think of a lot of ways to wear this! I could imagine wearing it as a dress, as a top or as a skirt. 3 in 1. What a steal, right?


Well, here are two of the many ways on how to wear a bodycon dress. First - as a dress. I attended a Christening when I wore this. I put on some cardigan since it will be held inside a church, and then I finished it off with this cute orange heels.


We will be heading straight to the mall after the Christening so I need something more casual to wear. I folded my bodycon dress, put on some shorts and changed into flats. Then, ta-da! My second look. You could change outfits in just a split second! Thanks to this bodycon dress. HAHA




I am so in love with aztec and prints right now! HAHA look how cute this bag is!


Bodycon Dress: Binkydoodles | Cardigan: SM GTW | Heels: Zara | Shorts: Next Jeans | Flats: Sperry Top-Sider | Bag: WTC
Dress Diaries © 2014