Wednesday, April 19, 2017

To Coming Back

Wednesday, April 19, 2017
GAAAAHH!!!! Can't believe it's almost been a year since my last blog post here. I might have been a little (TOO MUCH) busy with life since it was my 5th year in BSIE last year and I was too focused on graduating 1st semester A.Y. 2016-2017. All my hard work paid off eventually and I'm proud to say I've finished a 5-year course in a span of 4.5 years! And besides all my academic and org responsibilities, I'm juggling my time to spend day offs and still go out with family and friends so I had to make sure I spend my time wisely!

It sure was a fun year and I'm really grateful for everything! Now that I have enough time in my hands, I'm going back to blogging, F I N A L L Y yey! I've been wanting to do this, but I had a full schedule everyday since my classes ended last December. (yes, ganun ako ka-gala LOL) I'd really have a lot of backlogs especially for my Travel Diaries, and I can't wait to start!

It was a looooooong hiatus but it already feels good to be back, hello again blogspot! ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dress Diaries © 2014