Wednesday, April 26, 2017

all flip-flops (SM Sta. Rosa)

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

all flip-flops has been my blog partner since 2014, and last December 2016 (yes, I'm really so so sorry for the late post!), I've been invited for the grand opening of their newest branch in the South located at SM Sta. Rosa.



Ms. Rica's family was there for the ribbon-cutting. Other guests and staff were also present for the store blessing and to welcome first customers of the newly-opened shop.



These classic pairs of havaianas have already been around for a while and still considered as one of the best-selling flip flops in the world. The brand has already been know for the comfortable, classic and durable pairs. I personally love havaianas flip-flops since they fit my preferences when it comes to style -- so many colors and designs to choose from!


There are also snacks available for everyone. The havaianas cake is sooo cute (and yummy)!!!


For this event, I came with a friend, Angela Escobia. And as usual, I'd like to thank Ms. Camille for always assisting me. :)


It's always been a pleasure and an honor to be part of the all flip-flops family so thank you and congratulations Ms. Rica and the whole family, and the rest of the team.


The shop offers variety of new and classic designs of havaianas flip-flops so don't forget to drop by! They are located at the Ground Floor of SM Sta. Rosa.

For more details and updates, check out Havaianas Philippines on Facebook and @Havaianasphils on Instagram and Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dress Diaries © 2014