Thursday, December 24, 2015

12/20/15

Thursday, December 24, 2015

This has got to be one of my favorite shoots since I started this blog. I don't know why, but everything just seemed to be so put-together. Less is more, no wonder the basics did it again (black, white and denims was all it took. And maybe my lippie and sunnies! Haha).




It's already Christmas eve and all I can show you is yet another monochromatic outfit. But what matters most is how colorful we live our lives. Especially this season of love and sharing. I actually don't know what to say or include in this post, all I know is I am very excited to share these photos with you.  I wish everyone well and a very happy Christmas! And of course, let us not forget who Christmas is all about, the king of the day, and of our lives, Jesus. ;) 


P.S. I have to thank mommy for the amazing shots, which most of were really stolen! Hahaha. And thank you to Marlon for post-processing the photos. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dress Diaries © 2014