Sunday, December 13, 2015

Blue Palms

Sunday, December 13, 2015

It's a good Sunday morning and I'm feeling productive so here's a back to back update for my blog which has been stagnant for the last, what, n months already. It's rare that we're home on a Sunday, but I'm not complaining because I've missed the confines of my room as I've only stayed here for overnights the last few months due to my super hectic semester. I'm so glad I survived, though I'm still waiting for my final grades in my two subjects. *hoping for the best*


Even though the semester's over, I can't quite put my hands off on coffees, but now, just to enjoy it and not using it to stay up all night reviewing for exams, or finishing papers and projects and case studies. What I love most during my semestral breaks are the random day-outs with mommy and Jamie or friends to Nuvali to grab a bite or some coffee. But lately the heavy traffic is becoming unbearable, I hope they soon will open alternate routes for convenience of homeowners residing near Enchanted Kingdom. 


I can't compose a decent post and I just keep on blabbering so let me cut this short. Here's a chill-day outfit, top shorts and sneakers, for a very humid weather. It's already December and I can't still feel the chills. It's really, really, really still hot outside, especially on the afternoons. It's like burning skin once you stayed out for a few minutes without an umbrella! Can't wait for the cold weather already, so please come faster. It's been a long time since I last posted an outfit post, but I promise to be back this Christmas break so watch out for more! ;)


Top: BU10 | Shorts: Pop Culture | Sneakers: Nike | Sunnies: Rayban

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dress Diaries © 2014